The Immunity Necklace is awarded to an individual, or sometimes multiple individuals, who have won an Individual Immunity Challenge post-merge.
Similar to the Immunity Idol that grants a group of Survivors exemption, the Immunity Necklace grants one individual safety at the next Tribal Council. Ownership lies solely with the winner and cannot be stolen by another, unless the winner decides to give up the necklace.
Typically, the Necklace will fit with the motif of the season, with some tribal design or small tiki attached. Other designs include feathers, tiki heads, skulls, and even teeth. A winning contestant will wear the necklace at Tribal Council around their neck to indicate their exemption from being voted against.
Immunity Necklace Gallery
- Ashley B. was the first person to win individual immunity.
- Colleen M. was the first woman to win individual immunity, in the third season, Brazil.
- Alexandra A. was the first person to win individual immunity in multiple seasons - first in Great Britain, and then in All-Stars.
- Dylan J. was the first person to win individual immunity during the tribal phase of the game.
- Jacob B. currently holds the record for most individual wins over multiple seasons, with thirteen.
- Adam B. currently holds the record for most individual immunity wins in a single season, with six in East Timor.
|Suitman's Survivor Trivia|
|Buffs||Cast List||Challenges||Episodes||Final Three|
|Final Tribal Council||Final Two||Immunity Idol||Immunity Necklace||Insignias|
|The Jury||Medical Evacuation||The Merge||Opening Sequence||Production Team|
|Quit||Records||Season Tiers||Seasons||Sole Survivor|
|Survivor Rulebook||Tiebreaker||Tribal Council||Tribes||Twists|